Artamis Self Adjusting Butner Reamer – PT7
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CORRECT USE:
(Original British Buttner instructions)
1. The Reamer must be at its minimum when inserted into the bowl.
2. The Reamer must be inserted at an angle of 90″ and maintained at such an angle.
3. Rotate the Reamer in both directions until the blades are cutting smoothly into the carbon wall, using light firm pressure.
4. Continue until the desired thickness of the carbon wall is obtained.
5. Great care must be taken where the carbon deposit is lumpy .the Reamer must not be forced but gently rotated in both directions until the lumps are removed.
Do not allow your pipe to become so badly carbonated as to prevent insertion of the reamer into the bowl.
Adjustable pipe reamer works with most standard size bowls.
- Reviews (0)